CommArt Bulletin Board
- Do you have a good lead on a job in the area?
- Have you read any helpful articles or industry publications that you'd like to pass along?
- Know of any upcoming networking functions or conferences that could benefit others?
- Know some design or communication-related best practices that you'd like to share.
Please let us know and we will add it to the CommArt Bulletin Board. Send us your name, the resource category, URL of the resource, and the information about the resource. The available categories are:
- Contract Lead
- Permanent Job
- Groups and Meetings
SIGN MAKER/Graphic Designer (Concord, CA)
SIGN MAKER/PRODUCTION ARTIST
Concord CA commercial sign company is seeking a Sign Maker/Graphic Designer in a new, fast growing and dynamic sign business. Candidate must have 5 to 10 years of sign industry experience, a background in vinyl application, fabrication and large format printing with strong computer skills. Position is full-time M -- F, with occasional weekend work to support workload and client demands.
- Production and manufacturing skills and experience required include; design, proofing, vinyl cutting, digital printing, fabrication, assembly and installation. (required)
- Significant knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (required)
- Estimating and meeting deadlines (required)
- Experience with latex ink, large format printer technology, Onyx RIP software, Cyrious software (a plus)
- Vehicle graphic and wrap design and installation (a plus)
- Familiar with color management technology (a plus)
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking in order to support operations in a variety of ways. A “can do” attitude with an even temperament in all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (phone, e-mail and face-to-face) as this position works with internal team members, subcontractors and outside customers on a regular basis
- A team player that can follow a business process without skipping steps or short changing quality specifications (Self managing)
We are looking for a team player who is willing to showcase their skills and talents, and work for a company committed to its employees, clients and growth. Advancement opportunities are available based on job performance. Candidates that are both qualified and interested should send a current resume, references and compensation requirements.
If offered a position with us, the following will be required:
Pass a drug and background check
Posses a current CA driver’s license and a clean driving record
Location: Concord, CA
Compensation: Based on level of experience
Please submit resume and work history
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles Only. Recruiters do not contact this job poster
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests